Monday, August 20, 2012

"Reflections on Week 1"

1. I don't think that there are much factors that will affect my participation or experience in this class because I have all the resources needed such as a computer. If anything TIME will affect my success in this class because I recently started working, I am still playing basketball, and to top it of I am more involved this year in school clubs. I also think that my lack of knowledge in technology may be a factor that will affect my experience and participation in the class room.
2. I think the best learing experience, would be being in Mr.Alvarez history class because he had an amazing way of teaching us the material, yet maintaining it as fun as possible. Sometimes in his class we would be going over some notes, but it felt more like we were just talking to each other in a conversation instead of a lecture. I was learning without even realizing. In that class I learned that i learn better with discussions instead of book work.
3. I am most excited to learn more about life in general and what it has to offer me. I think I am most concern about the time management. I think I am most excited to learn about life lessons because it will benefit me a lot in my future success.

No comments:

Post a Comment