Sunday, August 5, 2012

1st assignment: The Orientation

The reason I chose to take this course was because an AP course is made to prepare the students for college as well as to challenge the students. Every day I come closer and closer to going to college and moving out of my house, which is why I was willing to take this course. I want to be challenge to be the best that I can be, in all aspects of life and signing up for this course was a perfect way to start.
I am most excited to have Dr.Preston as a teacher again because his way of teaching is not like any other teachers. Dr.Preston uses a method of teaching which not only prepares us for academic success,but also for life success. I am also excited to improve my writing and vocabulary skills. As excited as I am to be in this class, I am most nervous about the work load that comes with this course because I have heard a lot about all the peoms we have to memorize.
My goal for this class is to improve my writing skills as well as to gain knowledge about life in general. I expect that my knowledge and thinking will improve because the whole year in this class I will be thinking outside the box and pushing myself  towards success.

No comments:

Post a Comment