Wednesday, October 24, 2012

"Tools That Change the Way We Think."

Extensive internet media/technology changes the way I think in the way that I don't have to put much thought in what I have to research because more often than not google gives me the answer I need. Since the Internet limits the amount of thinking that I have to do, I tend to forget very quickly the information that I had just researched. In the old era, they didn't have internet so many great writers and philosophers were established. Don't get me wrong I think that the internet is a great source for information, but we shouldn't end it there. We need to think out of the box and actually take the information into our brains. We have to also be very careful with all the distractions on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment