Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Hero

As soon as I found out that for homework we had to write about our hero, my mom was the first person that came to mind. My mom is one of the strongest, most courages, and most resilient person that I have ever met in my life. My mom was born on February 13th, growing up my mom was very poor, she had many sibilings and they never had a stable home. She was so poor that all she ate was beans ,breakfast, lunch ,and dinner. At the early age of 10 my mom started working cleaning houses. My mom moved to the USA when she was 18 and she finished high school. Besides all the stuggles my mom kept her head held high and was determine to reach her goals, which at the time was buying a house and finding a stable job. She could have just gave up and never followed he dreams but that was never an option. These were only a few examples of the adversities she had to face. Later on in life my mom lost he 20 year old son and a few years after she went through a divorce. This was definitely a hard time for her but with the strenght she has she managed to overcome the depression and sadness. She always kept her faith high and she always set a great example for me and my sibilings. My mother is a beautiful person inside and out and she is my hero .

No comments:

Post a Comment